RUPALI INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED.
(A Name of Glory)
OUR BACK GROUND
Insurance is nothing but a system of accepting risk of the Insured by the Insurer having consideration in the form of premium to safeguard his interest from any accident. In case of big risk the Insurer needs to transfer the risk to re-insurer. Re-Insurance means spreading of risk of one onto the shoulder of many. In brief, Re-Insurance means Insurance of Insurance. Whilst it becomes somewhat impossible for a man to bear by himself 100% loss to his own property or interest arising out of an unforeseen contingency, Insurance is a method or process which distributes the burden of loss on a number of persons within the group framed for this particular purpose. The concept of grouping together or risk sharing was in existence in very ancient times but gradually developed in its present state through a process of evolution to meet the growing needs of the people in the field of General business and Industries.
With a view to catering to the growing demands of this type of service Rupali Insurance Company Limited emerged as an Incorporated Public Limited Company on 20th June, 1988 and started it’s operations on 25th June, 1988. As such we have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Insurance Company of the Country in private sector fully owned by Bangladeshi entrepreneurs. It has already occupied a strong position amongst it’s competitors and has made significant contribution in the field of Insurance Industry in the economy. The Chairman & Members of the Board of Directors are well-reputed business personalities and leading industrialists of the Country.
Under the prudent leadership and unstinted support from the Board of Directors Rupali Insurance Company diversified it’s activities to include a wide range of Insurance Services with a net work of 44 Branches in Bangladesh. It is matter of pride that a man of great personality, well-reputed industrialist and Ex-President of Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) Mr. Mostafa Golam Quddus is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company.
It is also worth mentioning that another Ex-President of Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) Mr. Kazi Maniruzzaman, a leading industrialist and a man of reputation is one of the Directors of the Company.
We have the pleasure to add that Mr. M. Azizul Huq Former Inspector General of Police, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh & Former Advisor to the Caretaker Government of Bangladesh joined the Company as Management and Financial Consultant in 1998 after retirement from Government Service.
The Company is managed by a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals headed by the Chief Executive Officer, Mr. P. K. Roy, FCA, FCS having vast expertise and experience in the field of Insurance, Re-Insurance and Financial Management to his credit.
- Our Vision
We are ahead to meet the challenge of National advancement in the years to come.
- Our Mission
- Specialized, Personalized & Relentless services to the clients with excellent team work spirit.
- Ensure steady growth of the company and maximum return of share holders
- Job satisfaction to the employees.
- Serving the nation through active participation in the development of the economy.
- Importance of professional Management and development of corporate culture.
- Development of Human resources for meeting the challenges of the day.
- Core Values
Code of Conduct and ethical Principles
To make the company healthy in all respects we firmly believe to exhibit absolute transparency, honesty and open communication with our stake holders and clients.
To receive our individual cordially and believe in team spirit and encourage & support business decisions through experience and good judgment.
Integrity & Trust worthiness
We are very much committed to employ the highest ethical standard, fair and honest demonstration in all activities.
We believe that there cannot be teamwork without mutual trust.
Spirit of a venture with professionalism & Excellence
We are always in favour of continuous innovation and creativity to meet the challenges head on.
We do believe in developing a highly motivated and diverse workforce.
We contend constantly to attain the best position in quality in accomplishing everything to meet the highest demand our customers.
We are for our Customers
To provide the most courteous and efficient service in every aspect of its business.
To be innovative in development of new insurance product and services.
We are dedicated to fulfill the needs of our customers and very much responsive to the commitments that we have made to them.
Our customers are our best partners and we remain committed to strengthen the relationship with them as curtaining the value of their loyalty as our best reward.
We are for our Employees
By promoting their wellbeing through attractive remuneration and fringe benefits.
By promoting good staff morale through proper staff training and development and provision of opportunities for career development.
We are for our Shareholders
By forging and consolidating its position as a stable and progressive financial institution.
By generating profits and fair return on their investment.
We are result oriented
We firmly believe in timely, doggedly, consistently and accurately execution of well developed plans, goals and objectives and responsible for the results delivered
We are bound up with teamwork environment where every individual is valued member, treated with courteous manner, encouraged to contribute, recognized and rewarded for his/her efforts.
- COMPANY’S INFORMATION
The Important informations of the Rupali Insurance Company Limited are as follows:
Incorporation : May 13, 1988
Commencement of Business : June 25, 1988
Branch Office : 44
Number of Employees : 554
Listing with Dhaka Stock Exchange : March 20, 1995
Listing with Chittagong Stock Exchange : October 10, 1995
Registered Office : Rupali Bima Bhaban
Rupali Insurance Company Limited
7, RAJUK Avenue
Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Phone: 9565625-26, 9567238, 9553861
Chairman : Mostafa Golam Quddus
Management & Financial Consultant : M. Azizul Huq
Former Inspector General of Police
& Former Advisor of Caretaker Govt. Republic of Bangladesh
Chief Executive Officer : P. K. Roy, FCA, FCS
Chief Financial Officer : A. A. Nasiruddin Ahmed
Company Secretary : A.S.M. Rashed
Auditors : A. Wahab & Co.
Legal Consultant : Rokan Uddin Mahmud
- Board Of Directors
The Board of Directors of Rupali Insurance Company Limited consists of the businessman and personalities having wide reputation in the country and abroad. The Board of Directors are as follows:
- Mr. Mostafa Golam Quddus : Chairman
- Mr. Md. Shamsul Huda : Director
- Mr. Mujibur Rahman : Director
- Md. Nazim Uddin : Director
- Mr. Md. Ali Ahmed : Director
- Mr. Mohammad Younus : Director
- Mr. K. M. Farookh : Director
- Mr. Abu Hena : Director
- Mr. Quazi Maniruzzaman : Director
- Mr. Shaon Ahmed : Director
- Mr. Md. Obaidul Huque : Director
- Mrs. Fazlutun Nessa : Director
- Mr. Mostafa Quamrus Sobhan : Director
- Ms. Tasnia Quamrun Anika : Director
- Mrs. Shafia Sobhan Chowdhury : Director
- Mr. Aftab Ahmed : Director
- Mr. M. Jinnat Ali Mian : Independent Director
- Mr. Md. Sayed Hossain : Independent Director
- Mr. Md. Sirajul Huq : Director
- Mr. Mir Rashed Bin Aman : Independent Director
List of Notable Shareholders:
- Mr. Mostafa Golam Amran
- Mrs. Runa Haider
- Ms. Razia Sultana
- Bangladesh Shilpa Rin Shangstha
- Bangladesh Shilpa Bank
- The Premier Bank Limited
- ICB Unit Fund
- Bangladesh Fund
- ICB Asset Management Company Ltd.
- ICB AMCL Unit Fund
The Company is managed by a team of Executives highly qualified and professionally experienced headed & guided by the Chief Executive Officer, Mr. P. K. Roy, FCA, FCS– a man of vast expertise and experience in the field of Insurance, Re-Insurance and Financial Management. The Executives are shown below:
Additional Managing Director
Md. Zahirul Islam
Deputy Managing Directors
M. Abul Khair
Fauzia Quamrun Tania
Md. Azhharul Islam
Md. Kaiser Parvez
Md. Shamsul Alam
Assistant Managing Directors
Md. Akaber Hossain Md. Mizanur Rahman (Mizan)
Md. Mujaffor Hossain Md. Zulfiquar Ali
Abul Kalam Azad Md. Hafizur Rahman
A.A. Nasiruddin Ahmed A.Z.M. Sadek
Md. Gius Uddin Adiluzzaman
Senior General Managers
Helal Uddin Mohd. Hossain Kazi Reazul Islam
Md. Saiful Islam A.S.M Rashed
Md. Saiful Islam Chowdhury Papri Bose
Md. Shafiuddin Ahmed Md. Ziaur Rahman
Md. Nazrul Islam Md. Shamsul Hoque
Meherunnessa Begum Mufti Mokelesur Rahman
Md. Zakir Hossain Bhuiyan Md. Mizanur Rahman
Golam Sarwar Majumder Tamanna Kabir
- Branch Office
We have a well organized network of 46 Branches covering all major areas of Bangladesh. All the Branches are headed by well qualified officers with good academic background (CA/MBA/Masters) who with their proven back ground, pleasant personality and persuasive manner, are able to meet the insurance need of the clients from any part of the country. The Branches are shown as below:
- Principal Branch, Dhaka
- Dilkusha Branch, Dhaka
- Motijheel Adamjee Court Branch, Dhaka
- Motijheel C/A Branch, Dhaka
- Moulvi Bazar Branch, Dhaka.
- Kawran Bazar Branch, Dhaka
- B. Avenue Branch, Dhaka.
- Sonargaon Hotel Branch, Dhaka.
- VIP Road Branch, Dhaka.
- Badda Branch, Dhaka.
- Narayanganj Branch, Narayangonj.
- Jamalpur Branch, Jamalpur.
- Kishoregonj Branch, Kishoregonj.
- Netrakona Branch, Netrakona.
- Tangail Branch, Tangail.
- Bhairab Branch, Kishoregonj.
- Faridpur Branch, Faridpur.
- Mymensingh Branch, Mymensingh
- Gulshan Branch, Dhaka
- Uttara Branch, Dhaka
- Malibagh Branch, Dhaka
- Agrabad Branch, Chittagong.
- Laldighi Branch, Chittagong
- Kadamtali Branch, Chittagong.
- Nasirabad Branch, Chittagong.
- Cox’s Bazar Branch, Cox’s Bazar.
- Comilla Branch, Comilla.
- Chandpur Branch, Chandpur
- Chaumuhani Branch, Noakhali.
- Khulna Branch, Khulna.
- Jessore Branch, Jessore.
- Satkhira Branch, Satkhira.
- Kushtia Branch, Kushtia.
- Barisal Branch, Barisal.
- Sylhet Branch, Sylhet
- Rajshahi Branch, Rajshahi.
- Natore Branch, Natore
- Bogra Branch, Bogra.
- Naogaon Branch, Naogaon.
- Rangpur Branch, Rangpur
- Thakurgaon Branch, Thakurgaon
- Dinajpur Branch, Dinajpur.
- Sirajgonj Branch, Sirajgonj
- Business Strategy
The company is focused on few strategic issues encompassing change management in the short to long period through the implementation of various policies, processes and activities to ensure continuous, sustainable and qualitative growth, with the sole objectives of Institution Building. An effective cluster Management program has been implemented. Branch management is now being continually exposed to mature thoughts and ideas through mentors resulting in qualitative improvement of their business and operational activities.
Organizational and structural changes were made in managing the companies operations more effectively. Various business units were restructured and established to provide acute business focus for revenue earning sources. Support services to ensure greater client satisfaction with a wider range of services were implemented.
- Nature Of Business/Class Of Business Undertaken
By Rupali Insurance Company Limited
Classification of Insurance business done by the Rupali Insurance Company Limited can be made into two parts viz. Marine & Non-Marine.
- i) Marine Insurance: The policies primarily aim at providing protection in respect of loss, damage or destruction to the subject matter of insurance i.e. Hull, Cargo and freight caused by perils of the seas or maritime perils like fire, theft, jettison, collision, contact, heavy weather, stranding/ foundering sinking, war perils and other perils.
- Hull: This refers to the ship, that is to say, hull and machinery of the vessel. The ship is always at the risk of the perils of the seas and, therefore, the ship owner can insure it against probable loss as such.
- Cargo: This refers to goods or merchandise that are being carried from one place to another or are being imported or exported. Such goods or merchandise may be lost, damaged or destroyed by perils of the seas whilst in course of transit and therefore, the owner of goods can always insure against the probable losses.
- Freight: This is the consideration payable to the ship owner in respect of carriage of goods by owner’s ship. Some times the freight is prepaid when it is at the risk of the cargo owner and sometimes the freight is after-paid when it is at the risk of ship owner. Therefore, depending on circumstances either the cargo owner or the ship owner will stand to lose the freight if the goods can not reach destination safe and sound because of the operation of maritime perils. Insurance can be taken by party having insurable interest i.e. by the party at whose risk it would be at the material time.
- ii) Non-Marine: Non Marine Insurance can be classified into three parts viz.,
- a) Fire, b) Motor & c) Miscellaneous.
- Fire Insurance: All policies issued under the heading of Fire Insurance primarily aim at providing protection against financial losses arising out of the operation of fire or certain other specified perils. The subject matters of insurance are usually:
Fixture and Fittings,
Plant and Machinery,
Goods and Merchandise,
Stocks of all kinds.
The policies provide cover in respect of material loss or damage. However, policies are issued in the fire department in respect of consequential losses or loss of profits arising out of material loss. These policies are known as consequential loss insurance or loss of profit insurance. Thus the scope of fire insurance may be considered under two broad headings viz., i) Material loss insurance and ii) Consequential loss insurance.
- Motor Insurance: Different types or policies may be issued for different types of motor vehicles. Motor vehicles are usually classified in the following manner:
Private Cars, Commercial Vehicles, Agricultural Vehicles, Motor traders’ vehicles
Policies issued are usually of the following types irrespective of the class of vehicle:
- Comprehensive with Act Liabilities Policy: This policy provides protection in respect of:
- Own damage or loss of the Vehicle.
- Liability of the insured in respect of death or bodily injury to the third party and damage caused to the property of third party arising out of the use of motor vehicle on the road.
- Act liability only policy i.e. legal liability of the insured in respect of death and bodily injury to third party arising out of the motor vehicles use on a public road.
- ii) Third party only policy: This policy provides cover only in respect of the legal liability of the insured arising out of the death and bodily injury to third party and damage to the property of third party in connection with the use of motor vehicle.
- Act Liability only Policy: This policy provides cover only in respect of the legal liability of the insured arising out of the death and bodily injury to third party in connection with the use of the motor vehicle.
- Miscellaneous: It may be pointed out that any policy that does not appropriately come under marine, Fire, and Motor shall come under this head. Therefore, the scope of this branch is indeed very wide and numbers of various types of policies are issued in this head. However, only those policies which fall within the scope of property insurance will be discussed here.
The Policies Are:
- i) Burglary or House Breaking
- ii) Cash in Safe
iii) Cash in Counter
- Cash in Transit
- DOS (Deterioration of Stock) Insurance
- MBD (Machinery Break Down) Insurance
- EAR (Erection All Risk) Insurance
- CAR (Contractor All Risk) Insurance
- Boiler & Pressure Vessels Insurance
- Aviation Insurance
- CPM (Contractor Plant & Machinery)
- Fidelity Guarantee Insurance
- EEIP (Electronic Equipment Insurance Policy)
- IAR (Industrial All Risk)
- Third Party Liability
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy
- Poultry Insurance Policy
- PPA (People Personal Accident)
- PA (Personal Accident)
- Air Travel Policy
- Exhibition Cancellation Policy
Thus we may say that the field of the Miscellaneous Insurance is being expanded and number of types is being increased day by day comprehensively. The reasons behind this are the extension of the field of insurance business in modern age and the increasing demand for it. Therefore, the speed and the nature of insurance business are being multiplied rapidly every day.
- Re-Insurance Arrangement
The port folio of Rupali Insurance Company Limited is fully protected under the Re-Insurance arrangement made with the Sadharan Bima Corporation (SBC) a state-owned organization. It has extensive Re-Insurance arrangement upto any amount with Sadharan Bima Corporation through Surplus treaty, XL, CAT-XL and Facultative Re-Insurance to meet the need of our valued clients.
Re-Insurance: This means insurance of insurance. The original insurer gets the risk assumed from the original insured (primary insured), covered (Re-insured) with another insurer (Known as Re-insurer) for the same reasons as the primary insured does. The primary insurer, here infact becomes the insured (known as re-insured) and the person or body or Company giving him the re-insurance protection becomes the insurer (known as Re-insurer).
Types of Re-insurance: Broadly there are two main ways thorough which Re-insurance may be effected.
- Facultative Re-insurance.
- Treaty Re-insurance.
- Facultative Re-insurance: This is the original form of Re-insurance, one of several types of Re-insurance contracts. Participation by Re-insurer in a risk is not pre arranged through a standing treaty contract. A Re-insurer retains the right of rejection any business ceded to it but this rejection must be notified to the ceding Company promptly. Re-insurers are not bound to accept a risk when approached.
- Treaty Re-insurance: It is a pre-arrangement whereby the direct insurer ceds and the Re-insurer accepts cession within a predetermined limit. The important feature here is that if cessions are made as per-terms of the treaty, the Re-insurer cannot refuse to accept. The Re-insurer is bound to accept a risk when approached within treaty limit. The Re-insurance arrangement is inevitable for private sector insurance business. The Re-insurance arrangement is made with the Sadharan Bima Corporation. The financial foundation of a Company depends upon the Re-insurance arrangement. We may call the Re-insurance arrangement as risk Transfer too.
Every insurance company has got a limit of Retention ceiling. No. private sector insurance Company is supposed to go beyond this Retention ceiling. The amount of own retention is fixed depending upon paid up capital, reserve fund and premium income which is generally 5% of Paid up Capital.
As the private sector insurance Companies transfer the risk through Re-insurance arrangement with Sadharan Bima Corporation, similarly Sadharan Bima Corporation also transfers the additional risk through retro-cession arrangement with some International Insurance Companies outside the country like LLyodes, Swiss Re-insurance, Singapore Re-insurance, German Re-insurance, Munick Re-insurance etc. In this way one Company transfers it’s additional risk to another and makes the financial base of it’s own sound. Therefore, Re-insurance arrangement is the principal and inevitable organ of Insurance business. This Re-insurance arrangement is made in two ways i.e. Facultative Re-insurance and Treaty Re-insurance which are also subdivided into various parts. Generally, in our country different insurance Companies adopt different types of arrangement as per their requirement. In recent years various kinds of natural calamities (Act of God) are taking place in the world which cause loss to innumerable lives, endless destruction of wealth and financial catastrophies. Generally Storms, Flood, Earth-quake, Land-slide etc. are the main causes of this type of great losses. To meet the great losses of this type a Term named “Catastrophiloss or cat cover” has been introduced. Sometimes it is observed that a company has to face the losses the value of which is several thousand times higher than that of it’s own Retention limit. In this circumstances the company will not have to pay any more amount over and above the Retention limit under the system of cat-cover.
Thus the Re-insurance arrangement is the important key of a Company. The Company which has got a strong Re-insurance arrangement is financially sound and strong in the market. Rupali Insurance Company Limited is a Company which fulfils the requirement in this respect.
- Credit Rating:
For over two and half decades, Rupali Insurance Company Limited has been holding the strong position in terms of premium collection. CRISL, the Credit Rating Agency in Bangladesh upgraded Rupali Insurance Company Limited on October 29, 2017 as “AA” based on its premium collection, core services, financial ability & expeditious settlement of claims.
- Claim Settlement
Rupali Insurance Company Limited has created a good reputation in respect of expeditious settlement of claims during the past years for any risk covered. Claim is a financial demand against the losses of Insured amount caused by accident, incident, natural calamities etc. When an accident occurs the insured approaches the insurance Company black & white for the compensation of the losses caused as per terms & conditions of insurance policy.
The Company appoints a surveyor (Independent body) to assess the loss of the case and place before the authority for approval of the amount as per assignment. If the Insurer is not satisfied with the assessment of first surveyor, then they may apply to the Insurance Development & Regulatory Authority (IDRA) for second surveyor for re-assessment. In case of dissatisfaction of the insured with the first assessment he may also approach the Insurance Development & Regulatory Authority (IDRA) for 2nd Surveyor for re-assessment. After getting all the formalities completed the claim department places the proposal for settlement to the proper authority. When the assessment of surveyor alongwith the relevant papers is approved the claim department issues a loss voucher to the insured concerned for acceptance.
If the insured accepts the loss voucher and confirms, an account payee cheque for the said amount is issued by the Company which is collected through the Bank Account of the insured. Thus the claim settlement plays a vital role in insurance business.
As such the business reputation of the Insurance Company depends upon the way of settling the claim. The Company which is expeditious and spontaneous in settling the claim will earn goodwill in the market in comparison to others. Rupali Insurance Company believes in prompt and expeditious settlement of claim which is the best way to rendering services to the insured.
Today Rupali Insurance Company Limited through dedicated services to its clientele is one of the country’s leading and successful companies with country-wide net-work.
- Company’s Capital Structure:
Rupali Insurance Company Limited has a strong capital base & capital adequacy maintaining well position in the market. It started its business with a paid up capital of Tk. 30.00 million against an authorized capital of Tk.200.00 million being sponsored by a group of renowned business personalities & reputed industrialist of the country having involvement in diversified business. The company went into initial public offering in 1995.
The paid up capital of the company has been raised to Tk. 663.77 million as on 31st December, 2017 after issue of rights shares and adjustment of stock dividend @ 5% declared in the year 2016. Rupali Insurance Company Limited shares are being traded as “A” category issue at both the bourses of the country.
Reserve for Exceptional Losses in 2017 stood at Tk.432.00 million including Tk.65.00 million raised during the year out of net profit. Besides, Reserve for Unexpired Risks stood at Tk.208.00 million.
Total investment of the Company in 2017 stood at Tk.133.13 million out of this Tk.34.10 million was invested in 20 & 10 years Government Treasury Bond. Tk.30.00 million has been deposited for Sonali Life Insurance Company Limited for holding 3,000,000 ordinary shares and Tk. 2.50 million has been deposited for Sonali Life Insurance Company Limited as a Security deposit and Tk.56.53 million in shares of listed securities and Tk. 10.00 million has been deposited to SIBL since August 2017 @ Tk.20.00 lac per month for 10 years Mudaraba Billionior Deposit Scheme. In additional fixed deposit with commercial Banks stood at Tk.899.00 million.
- Financial Statements
The financial position of the Company has been reflected in the yearly Annual Report of the Company for the year 2017 the copy of which is enclosed herewith.
- Revenue of last three financial years:
Taka in Million
|Class of Business
Total losses paid: Tk. 207.83 million.
Total assets of the Company stood at Tk.2,284.00 million in 2017 compared to Tk.2,211.00 million in 2016. This includes the book value of the 12 storied building including land of the Company at Tk.435.00 million. Six floors measuring 13,512 sft of the building have been leased out to different parties including 2 (Two) Life Insurance Companies.
- Some Of Valued Clients
UNDP/IRRI FAO, CARE (BD) LIMITED, WFO, RESP, Family Planning Association of Bangladesh, The Embassy of Qatar, The British High Commission, The Embassy of Australia, The Embassy of Italy, The Embassy of Malaysia, The Embassy of Switzerland, Beximco Group of Industries, The Pipe Line Engineers & Associates Limited, SKM Jute Mills, Kohinoor Jute Mills, Akij Group of Industries, Khulna Frozen Foods, Youth Group, Envoy Group, Utha Group, Newtex Group, Bashundhara Group, Rangs Group, BRB Group, Singer BD. Limited, Biswas Group, A. Hossain & Co. (Cement Importer), A. K. Khan & Co., Prime Group of Industries, Fisons (Bangladesh) Limited, Berger Paints, Bengal Fine Ceramic Industries, Dragon Group, Khalil Group, Gooryong Group, Square Group, Islam Group, Doel Group, Ittefaq Group, Glaxo-wellcome Limited, Tallu-Bangas Group of Industries, Reckitt & Colman, Apex Group, Masaha Group, Mascot Group, Tabani Beverage Co. Limited, Shamsul Alamin Group, Rhone Poulenc, International Leasing And Financial Services Limited, Swiss Development Corporation, Daeyu Bangladesh Limited, Kenwood Bangladesh Limited, all Nationalized Banks, M. I. Cement Factory Limited, Seven Circle (BD) Limited. Skylab Limited, B. I. Industries Limited, Private Banks and Foreign Banks, Summit Daqing Joint Venture, M/s. Integra International Limited. Incepta Pharmaceuticals Limited, Opsonin Chemical Industries Limited, M/s. Abul Khayer Steel Mills Limited, M/s. Sea Food Corporation Limited, Onus Group of Industries, M/s. Sirina Garments & Textiles Limited, Pacific Group (City Cell), Grameen Phone, Somatec Pharmaceuticals Limited, Fabion Industries, Anlima yarn Limited, Poll Bangladesh Limited, CBC International, Dadu-Nahu Composite Textile Limited, Rural Power Company Limited (RPCL), IDLC Finance, ATA Husain Khan Limited, Grand Corporation (Pvt.) Limited.
Rupali Insurance Company Limited is committed to deliver the value to its stakeholders. It will continue to provide effective and competitive financials solutions (in case of need) and services to its clients. It will continue to enhance the shareholders’ value through consistent financial performance and efficient capital management. Ruplai Insurance Company Limited will foster a strong performance and learning culture that allows the development and talents of its employees, so that they can effectively play the role of RICL Brand Ambassador.
C O N C L U S I O N
With the development of business and industries in the country the necessity of insurance is being felt immensely. In the face of stiff competition in the Industry Rupali Insurance Company has been rendering better quality and specialized services to its clientele through a big net-work of Branches spread all over the country and with the help of a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals headed by a Chief Executive Officer having vast expertise and experience in the field of Insurance, Re-Insurance and Financial Management to his credit.
P.K. ROY, FCA, FCS
Chief Executive Officer